Header Ads

Show HN: Moved my Codeabbey puzzles website to opensource https://ift.tt/rxAmcvE

Show HN: Moved my Codeabbey puzzles website to opensource Back in september 2013 I started my website with programming puzzles, now there are 400+, but this time it is not about boasting :) I considered making it opensource many times, but only this June, after I left yet another day job, I found some willpower to do necessary cleanup and customization. To deploy and configure it, there are provided instructions in a number of steps, also teachin what is where in the code - but to make things quick, there is also brief video-demo. With it one can launch the site at the free web-hosting, for example, in less than half an hour! I hope the thing could be useful for programming teachers - and not only programming. I tried, as a proof-of-concept, start physics-dedicated website. With small javascript tinkering it could host quizzes etc - so it is possible to turn it to even to psychology exercises (though I don't think it is worth it). https://ift.tt/lHBjUMF August 27, 2024 at 11:16PM

No comments

Powered by Blogger.