Header Ads

Show HN: How I Generated Over $100k Using Twitter? https://ift.tt/XxKkG8b

Show HN: How I Generated Over $100k Using Twitter? Hey HN, I have been running agencies and service-based businesses for the last 7 years, and I currently run a web3 dev agency. In all of my agencies, I mainly relied on word of mouth and referrals for new clients. However, in my current agency, I scaled really fast and had to hire multiple employees. To pay their salaries, I could not rely solely on referrals or word of mouth. Therefore, I started figuring out as many ways as possible to acquire customers for my agency online. One of them was cold outreach on X, formerly known as Twitter. It took me more than 9 months to figure out the process, and it has made me over $100,000 in revenue. I am sharing this with you so you don't have to worry about where you will get your next customers. I hope this helps. Let me know what results you get. Talha https://ift.tt/WIHwo0d August 10, 2024 at 03:09PM

No comments

Powered by Blogger.