Header Ads

Show HN: DecapBridge – Standalone Accounts for DecapCMS / NetlifyCMS https://ift.tt/lYuVLeH

Show HN: DecapBridge – Standalone Accounts for DecapCMS / NetlifyCMS Hey folks! Any DecapCMS / NetlifyCMS users here? If so I've got something very niche for you guys: A "Standalone" (Github-free / Netlify-free) auth service for DecapCMS. Basically it let's you invite anyone with an email address to contribute to a Decap CMS site (without needing to create a github account). It came out of my own itch because I'm not on Netlify and asking non-devs to create a github account always felt a bit weird to me. Been working on it on and off for the past couple months and it's getting pretty stable now! Right now it only supports github and isn't deeply integrated with a github app (so you need to manually copy/paste a token) but I'm trying to see if it's something that interests people other than me before spending too much adding more features (see roadmap at the end of the homepage) I also plan on cleaning it up and providing a self-hosted version of it for those who prefer that. Thoughts / comments / ideas? If you try it out, let me know how it went! Thanks! https://ift.tt/ymEAbkq July 6, 2024 at 01:30AM

No comments

Powered by Blogger.