Header Ads

Show HN: My side project isn't AI, crypto, or VR/AR. Looking for feedback:) https://ift.tt/etqwldY

Show HN: My side project isn't AI, crypto, or VR/AR. Looking for feedback:) I’m excited to share Savewise Cashback, a powerful new tool to help you save money on every online purchase. I was inspired to build this after I realized that cashback offers vary every day across every shopping portal. I imagined a “Google Flights” for cashback offers was something that would save me so much time, and help me earn more cash back and miles while shopping. With this tool, you no longer have to check every shopping portal to find the best cashback or mileage offers before making a purchase. It also shows you some historical data on offers by portal since the rates change every day, so you know whether or not you're getting a good deal on a given day. I hope you find this tool helpful - I’d love to hear your feedback and suggestions as I continue to improve this product. https://cashback.savewise.xyz/ June 4, 2024 at 01:45AM

No comments

Powered by Blogger.