Header Ads

Show HN: I made an AI website builder using GPT-4 to create sites in seconds https://ift.tt/l78ApXW

Show HN: I made an AI website builder using GPT-4 to create sites in seconds Hey HN. Three months ago, I was creating yet another site for one of my projects. Every time I created a project, I found myself spending a good amount of time on creating the site. I came up with this tool because I wanted to speed up this process, since I do this quite often and I like to save time. I also made this tool because I noticed that many small businesses in my local community don’t have sites, and this would be a great way to get them started. You give it instructions on what you want your site to be like, and it will be created in a few moments. No coding or drag-and-drop required. The site will be basic at first; you can make it nicer by describing what you want to be changed. After a few iterations, your site will look great. https://nocodesites.ai June 30, 2024 at 06:47AM

No comments

Powered by Blogger.