Header Ads

Show HN: I gamified AI logo generation for better designs https://ift.tt/L1nvIrw

Show HN: I gamified AI logo generation for better designs I recently quit my job at a decent TTS company I was working for as a software developer advocate to pursue what I have always enjoyed doing, which is creating software that is helpful. Before and after quitting my job, I have always found it expensive and time-consuming to hire a designer that can come up with a decent logo for my software, and as a software engineer, I really enjoy coding, not designing. One day, I made a pretty bold move to design a logo, and it took me a whole day to come up with a logo that looks nice. This is the reason I built Owl AI, a logo generator that generates top-notch logos using GPT-4o and Dalle-3. With OwlAI, I was able to build reliable software that would make my life much easier by allowing me to focus on my specialty, which is coding and definitely not designing. OwlAI is available for everyone to try out. Give me your honest feedback, and I promise I will respond to every single comment and make improvements. https://app.owlai.art June 11, 2024 at 11:50PM

No comments

Powered by Blogger.