Header Ads

Show HN: I created a reverse search engine to find the source of anime clips. https://ift.tt/QfLHCmj

Show HN: I created a reverse search engine to find the source of anime clips. Hi, my name is Rayn. I am a solo independent entrepreneur. Initially, my only reason for learning was to make tons of money, but after completing the learning process, I was very confused about what my first project on the internet should be. I started browsing the internet for ideas but got bored and wasted time on social media. I noticed that in the comment sections of anime clips, many people were asking for the anime name and episode. That's when I thought, "Let's make an anime reverse search engine," and boom, Cleithral was born. Just upload a video, image, or gif, and it will give you the anime name and episode number. To be honest, I chose the name Cleithral because I had a failed Shopify shop with that domain name, so I just reused it. That's the story behind my first project. https://ift.tt/9dVCyH3 June 4, 2024 at 01:19AM

No comments

Powered by Blogger.