Header Ads

Show HN: I Built My Product with Next.js After Getting Scammed by LegalZoom https://ift.tt/YdNPUOI

Show HN: I Built My Product with Next.js After Getting Scammed by LegalZoom Hi HN, When I was 16, three years ago, I got overcharged by LegalZoom for setting up an LLC. They made it seem more complicated than it is. You can actually do it yourself using your state's Secretary of State website. I made StateSmart to teach people the whole process. It covers: Understand the costs: Understanding all fees. Agent tips: Help with choosing a registered agent or becoming your own. Step-by-step instructions: Clear guidance on each document you need to file. Compliance: Tips on how to stay compliant with annual reports and filings. Everything online: All instructions and resources are available online. LegalZoom charged me hundreds for something you can do yourself. StateSmart helps you save money and stay in control. I built StateSmart using Next.js, Stripe, and Vercel. Thanks! Antonio https://ift.tt/z7AyOwW June 9, 2024 at 02:39AM

No comments

Powered by Blogger.