Header Ads

Show HN: PaperTube – Turn YouTube Videos into Kindle-Ready Articles https://ift.tt/8oXZpwS

Show HN: PaperTube – Turn YouTube Videos into Kindle-Ready Articles Would you prefer reading podcasts, TED talks, or conversations instead of watching/listening to videos? If so, you might find this interesting. PaperTube lets you turn any YouTube video into an easy-to-read, well-formatted article with speaker names, and you can even get it on your Kindle. I've been working on this small project over the last week. Right now, it supports sending any video to Kindle. I'd love to hear if anyone is interested in this. Looking forward to your feedback and discussion! It's currently free because I have some free credits for the LLMs I'm using. I need to find a way to fund it. Some features I'm planning include subscribing to YouTube channels and getting daily or weekly articles on your Kindle, and maybe a browser extension to quickly convert any video. https://papertube.site/ May 26, 2024 at 09:19PM

No comments

Powered by Blogger.