Header Ads

Show HN: My 20-year-long journey from Tester to Software Engineer https://ift.tt/gJScTvD

Show HN: My 20-year-long journey from Tester to Software Engineer Hello Dear HN Folks. I would like to share with you my journey from testing to software engineer in test, then build engineer, DevOps engineer, cloud engineer, and software engineer today. It took me from 2004 to 2024 today. It was quite the ride and I tried to write down my experience during this journey. I still have doubts, fears and everything. I wanted to inspire those who also wished to embark on this journey that it's not impossible. It is hard though. Not gonna lie. And I had some luck along the way for sure. But with passion and stubbornness and determination one can go to places. :) Please understand that I don't think testing is bad. Quite the opposite. I believe my career in Testing has led me to the engineer I am today. Always with Testing in mind first! Anyways. I hope it's an enjoyable read. Thanks and Godspeed! https://ift.tt/4qvZ7HV May 24, 2024 at 07:44AM

No comments

Powered by Blogger.