Header Ads

Show HN: A social media site for reviewing albums, movies, books, and podcasts https://ift.tt/lMnb9yW

Show HN: A social media site for reviewing albums, movies, books, and podcasts I’ve been working on a social media web app for reviewing works of entertainment with the hopes to compete against Goodreads and Letterboxd. I started working on this two and a half years ago and it has taught me a lot about full stack development, from Vue, and REST APIs, to hosting with AWS. It’s still very much so a work in progress, but it’s functional and I’d love any feedback I can get. I know other options exist, but I couldn’t find one that I like that had all of the different mediums, and I’d rather have them all in one place. Likewise didn’t give me enough freedom with rating, and seemed more focused on algorithm generated suggestions. Usage : A lot of functionality requires a login, so I created this guest account for you guys to use: username: showhnguest password: hackernews23 If you wind up liking it enough to create an account, feel free to invite your friends. https://telemonial.com August 8, 2023 at 01:38PM

No comments

Powered by Blogger.