Header Ads

Show HN: On-Demand Podcast Notes and Takeaways https://ift.tt/8lMgtCv

Show HN: On-Demand Podcast Notes and Takeaways I have plenty of podcast episodes in my queue and I don't have time to listen to them. In addition, some of those episodes require taking notes, especially if they mention books/numbers/supplements/other podcasts. So, I decided to build this web app where I can request the podcast episode, and within a few minutes, I get the notes and takeaways. Two features that I absolutely adore are "highlights" and "episodes digest." If your memory is as fickle as mine, the "highlights" feature will be your savior. You can emphasize any part of the episode notes or takeaways, adding them to your highlights. Choose when you'd like to receive reminder emails, and you'll receive random snippets from your highlights. It's like having a personalized memory assistant at your fingertips! The "Episodes Digest" is another indispensable tool for the dedicated podcast enthusiast. Receive a comprehensive digest email containing all the episode summaries that have been released by the podcasts you follow within the system. Please share your feedback when you give it a try. https://podpulse.ai August 11, 2023 at 12:11PM

No comments

Powered by Blogger.