Header Ads

Show HN: Lemon Agent – Plan and Solve agent for workflow automation https://ift.tt/1kQVAU4

Show HN: Lemon Agent – Plan and Solve agent for workflow automation I built this Plan and Solve (PS) agent because I struggled to build stable sequential tasks with LangChain and GPT3.5 turbo. After many failed attempts with LangChain's PS agent, I decided to build my own. I built the agent in a way that it acts as a workflow automation co-pilot rather than trying to play AGI. For example, the user has to tell the Lemon Agent which task needs to be solved and whether the suggested workflow automation is the right one for the task. I decided to go with a PS architecture since I consider the separation of responsibility a great way to increase the accuracy of agents, which is one of the main reasons why I built this agent. I am actively thinking about adding a workflow automation-specific third agent that helps with input validation (so kind of a ‘PVS’ agent) to make the input parameter provision in each workflow step more accurate. I’d love to hear your thoughts and get some initial feedback! https://ift.tt/o7wzjDp August 1, 2023 at 11:17PM

No comments

Powered by Blogger.