Header Ads

Show HN: A highly opinionated, fully functional Obsidian vault https://ift.tt/T3KgUNQ

Show HN: A highly opinionated, fully functional Obsidian vault A few months ago I noticed that I was quickly approaching my 10GB sync limit for my daily driver vault. I considered deprecating some of the heavier files and images, but I was worried how it would affect the integrity of my vault. Instead, I took the opportunity to think to myself -- what would the perfect vault look like? I began to write down some of the key philosophies and strategies I use in my driver vault which led to indispensable plugins, which led to more indispensable philosophies and on and on it went. I've chronicled these results into a fully working vault template that includes templates, dataviews, macros, scripts, and powerful but simple and intuitive structural elements. This vault is truly a condensation of all of my knowledge pertaining to Obsidian (the README is very long), so please do give it a go! I promise you'll like what you see! https://ift.tt/2ScNhkY December 18, 2022 at 03:13AM

No comments

Powered by Blogger.